Classes and Workshops
- This event has passed.
Finding The Sweet Spot: Workshop for Individuals and Couples
November 19, 2016
Mmm, that glorious moment when we are giving (or getting) exactly the touch that feels good on our body! Sometimes we find that “sweet spot” spontaneously, but more often, we find it through clear communication and feedback.
How many of us say “yes” to things we don’t actually want out of guilt or a fear of losing connection? Learn through structured, sweet activities to find out what you want, ask for it, fine tune the touch you are getting, and give verbal feedback on the touch you receive. Activities are safe–you never have to touch or be touched by anyone except who you choose. All touching is non-sexual and clothes remain on.
Practice good erotic communication skills that make you feel safe, relaxed, and sensual. Participants often remark, “I could feel more. I didn’t have to worry about guessing or getting it right. Everything slowed down.” Practicing clear boundaries will broaden your choices…and make them more exciting!
In this workshop, anxiety about performance melts into a natural curiosity for the moment. You begin ‘noticing’ instead of ‘thinking.’ You learn to wake up your skin. It’s magical. You grow in erotic confidence, trust, and expression.
The Sweet Spot workshop is for you if:
- You know there is something deeper in sex, but not sure how to find it
- You love and care for each other, but can’t quite find the key to loving your love life
- You have been experimenting with Tantra, but find it awkward and contrived
- You’re a better giver than receiver; you feel vulnerable receiving; your pleasure comes from giving to others because it’s hard to access your own pleasure
- You want to have more fun!
Find out more ~ and Register! BodyJoy