Classes and Workshops
- This event has passed.
Intimacy Puja: Workshop for Couples and Singles
December 14, 2016
An evening of intimate connection for couples or singles
This is an evening of structured activities designed to bring us into deep heart space with one another, practice opening our hearts to others, and explore what it is like to let another really see us.
This is a “clothing-on” evening, and you will be guided through deep and sincere dialogue in finding your “yes” and your “no” at every moment. We will cover the guidelines when you arrive, but rest assured there will be no sexual contact (some people get nervous about that!). It will be fun, intimate, relaxing and sweet.
Please note, this is not a “gender specific” event and that both men and women will be in attendance. If you come as a couple, you will have both the opportunity to work with your partner, and to rotate and work with others as well.
A few guidelines help to create a gentle and loving space:
◦ Please arrive perfume or essential oil FREE – many people have allergies.
◦ Arrive smoke, alcohol and drug free – we want to be in our full presence.
◦ Genital and/or breast touch is not allowed during the puja.
◦ Keep clothing on – however, exposure of as much skin as you desire is an added delight.
◦ While we will be asking for permission to touch, there are opportunities for light touch through dance and snuggles where you may not be overtly asked each time.
◦ Attendance at this event implies this sort of social touching is acceptable to you.
◦ In the interest of creating a super safe, loving and delightful experience, please be EXTRA careful and respectful with your touch of others.
◦ Come with an open and compassionate heart, and the desire to connect, heal, hold and be held, and you will be guaranteed a delightful experience.
Find out more ~ and Register! KimRoseKeller