Classes and Workshops
- This event has passed.
It’s All In Your Hands
February 20, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
When you touch your partner (or other friend), are you giving or receiving? Is there a difference? Why does it matter? And what happens when you know for sure?
When they touch you, is it for you, or for them? Can you tell? Does it matter?
What happens when you take ‘Giving’ and ‘Receiving’ apart, so you feel one of them at a time?
For one thing, you find out what they are. You find out how they feed you, how they challenge you, and how they wake you up. They challenge who you think you are as a lover and, quite possibly, as a person.
Receiving and Giving – clean, clear, un-mixed and genuine – few things are more challenging, more liberating – and more fun.
This workshop takes you there.
The other thing that happens when you take them apart, is that you fall in love with both of them – equally. That right there is worth the price of admission.
- is clothed
- is experiential – you will have the opportunity to practice and explore. It is only in the experience of it that it makes sense.
- respects your boundaries – you never have to touch or be touched by anyone you don’t want to. In fact, I’ll be showing you how to be more clear about that for yourself.
- lets you start right where you are. New to the idea or wildly experienced, doesn’t matter. No matter where you start, you will find a new level of awareness.
- gives you a game to take home that makes the whole thing easy, fun, sensual, playful, and if you like, sexy.
- teaches you the 4 Quadrants – how to create them, find them, feel them, and a glimpse into where they can take you. It is the heart of my forthcoming book ‘Learning to Touch: Receiving, Giving, Taking and Allowing’.
- is fun!
IT’S FOR PEOPLE WHO:
- are seeking the next level of ease, confidence and joy, wherever that is for you
- love and care for each other, but can’t quite find the key to loving your love life
- know there is something deeper, more meaningful in sex, but have no idea were to start looking for it
- have been experimenting with Tantra but find it awkward and contrived
- are not comfortable ‘receiving’ and don’t know why or what to do about it
- want to have more fun!
If you are looking for something sexier, you might like the workshop the next day – How to Give (and receive) a Smokin’ Hot Erotic Massage (or a tender one or any other kind). To get reeeeally good at that one, take this one first!