Classes and Workshops
- This event has passed.
Pelvic Heart Integration
January 20, 2017 - January 22, 2017
LEVEL 1 – JANUARY 20-22
LEVEL 2 – FEBRUARY 18-20
Pelvic Heart Integration is a unique and powerful synthesis of neo-Reichian breathwork, somatic release bodywork, psychodrama, trauma work, body reading and Tantra for understanding and harmonizing the whole person particularly in the areas of relationship, love and sexuality. It has been called “the most potent integration tool for sexual harmony” by highly experienced sexuality trainers and workshop leaders.
The Pelvic Heart Integration system increases our awareness and gives us tools for healing developmental issues of childhood to the physical, emotional, interpersonal and sexual issues confronting us as evolving humans including those beliefs and patterns from our ancestral lineage.
PHI Level 1 explores:
- The Four Genders – their attributes and their shadow qualities
- The Four Part Breath Cycle to harmonize the energetic flows of yin and yang, masculine and feminine and giving and receiving energy
- The Parental Triangle to recognize past parental and social beliefs that are limiting our fullness of energetic expression
- Inner Man and Inner Woman – Finding and Cultivating the Ideal Harmony within
PHI Level 2 (February 18-20) explores:
- Understanding and releasing body-armoring
- Transforming negative relationship beliefs and patterns from the Ancestral Lineage
- Deep Somatic Release Bodywork for increased awareness and the harmonious flow of energy
Open to both singles and partners of any gender or sexual orientation.
Get more information and register: Pelvic Heart Integration