Classes and Workshops
- This event has passed.
Secrets to Tantric Intimacy: Introductory Workshop for Couples and Singles
March 3, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Experience the love and intimacy you’ve always dreamed of by attending this Introductory Workshop
Have you lost the spark in your relationship? Are you searching to rekindle love and intimacy, yet don’t know where to begin? Or are you deeply in love with your partner and feel that there may be even more to be learned and expanded into? Or perhaps you are yearning to find the love of your life?
If any of these resonate with you, please join Dr. Elsbeth Meuth and Freddy Zental Weaver, the founders of the TantraNova Institute in Chicago, at their Introductory Workshop that is open to singles and couples.
Here is what you will get from attending:
- How meditation and conscious breathing can make you feel more intimately connected
- Become aware of your life force energy to embellish your love life and career
- Listen and communicate in a way that has anger and blame disappear
- How to shift from self-doubt and distrust to feeling freedom, confidence and joy in relationship
- How powerful healing practices can bring trust, fulfillment and bliss into your life
In a safe (no nudity) and respectful environment you will be introduced to cutting-edge love principles and inspiring tantric intimacy practices. Furthermore, you will find out about TantraNova’s Intimacy Retreat Workshops that can absolutely transform the way you look at love, how you engage in making love and the ways in which you experience yourself sexually and spiritually.