Classes and Workshops
- This event has passed.
Sensual Secrets: Desire, Consent and Pleasure
April 14, 2017
This class is a full day of experiential learning devoted to pleasure, consent and exquisite sensual touch.
We’ll begin with foundational tantric practices of breath, body awareness and loving presence.
From there, you’ll learn powerful secrets for creating delicious sensual encounters, including:
– Using ritual to create a safe container for sensual experiences
– Identifying cultural and personal barriers to asking for what you want
– Sourcing the wisdom of your body to guide your sensual play
– Giving clear, concise and confident expression to your desires
– Building sensual charge with a strong NO and YES
– Using polarity and clarity of roles to encourage a flow of sensual energy
– Essential skills for giving and receiving delicious touch
In addition to learning these valuable relational skills, you will have a day of nourishing consensual touch that leaves you feeling alive and inspired by the goodness of human sensuality.
This is a hands-on, clothes-on class open to men, women and trans* people. We welcome all sexual orientations.
Singles, couples, lovers and friends are all welcome. To attend solo, you must be willing to participate in touch exercises with all genders.
“Everyone should take this course, if only to deepen their own relationships through sensual touch, boundary control, expression, and acknowledging desire in a loving open present way.” (Past Participant)
*** Maximum 8 participants. Register early to secure your spot ***
This class is the first level in a 3 part series. For more information about the full series please see The Art of Sensual Bodywork Series.
Upcoming Dates for this 1-day training:
Feb 13, Mar 12 and Apr 14, 9am-6pm
Location: Downtown Vancouver
Find out more – and Register! Sensual Bodywork Meet-up