Classes and Workshops
- This event has passed.
Tending the Temple: Sacred Care of Yoni
March 25, 2016 - March 27, 2016
And we are movin’ mountains…as well as our bodies, our hearts, and our yonis!
Tending the Temple is a 3-day playshop for women, designed to delight, awaken, and stir your heart and yoni in the brilliance and divinity of deep sisterhood. Join us for a fabulous weekend of awakening to our own divinity!
There is a revolution going on, and it is within each of us. For centuries, women have been separated from the deep connecting energy of our pleasure, of our sexuality and of our sensual nature. We know this is the most powerful energy we can feel in our bodies, and yet these energies have been severed, restricted, diminished, shamed, guilted and locked in the closet. It is time to bring them out into the light! To open, examine, explore, expand and awaken to the delight and pleasure that is not only our birthright, but is intricately built into the very design of our bodies. Creating sacred time for ourselves is important, and Ajana and I would like to invite you to join us for a powerful weekend of Divine Ritual, Sacred Play and Sensual Awakening.
This weekend will include:
- Divine play and laughter
- Deep dive into vulnerability and connection
- Dance of the Divine Feminine
- Yoni Yogi – A Jade Egg experience
- Sensual yoga to open your heart and expand your capacity to receive
- Sacred holding of the sisterhood
- Yoni Dreaming—letting our answers come from the dream world
- Yoni Speaks—giving voice to the unspoken
- Deep healing – witness and be witnessed to heal the sister wound
- Sensual delights shared in the kitchen
- Rest, reflect and rejuvenate